MEMBERSHIP DUES: STILL ONLY $15.00 PER PERSON….PLEASE PAY BY February 15 so that your name can be included in our roster.
· Joan Minka and Joan Mitrowski are to be commended for their party plans for our December meeting. The table settings were lovely and we shared the oplatek. Ann Kane gave us a copy of the story of a forthcoming movie about the Maltz family. Santa Mitch Dobek distributed some polka discs. Marylou modeled her holiday hat A good time was had by all.
· Beverly Jagodowski has accepted the Fellowship chair.
· Mary Embree is recovering at Mayflower Rehab Center after a recent hospitalization.
· Trudi and Genevieve Majka attended another meeting for the CCCC Multicultural Event. This year we would like to see more members there on March 7.
· Is there a member who will translate Polish to English written correspondence ? We have had an inquiry about this.
· Rosemarie, Renee and Steven Shilcusky thank all of you for your messages of condolence .
· Make a new year’s resolution to reach out to those in need, to share your bounty with others.